Customer feedback is often seen, at worst, as a compliance task and, at best, as a long term way to increase sales and customer retention. But it doesn’t have to be that way.
Yes, the customer feedback process does drive long term customer loyalty and lifts revenue but you can also use the data in a much more immediate way.
Approached in the right way you can drive short term sales and we’ll explore how to do that in this practical webinar.
In this webinar, we’ll share:
- The only 3 levers you can use to increase profit
- The famous company that says it doesn’t need feedback, but then collects it obsessively
- How you must first prepare yourself to hear feedback
- The 6 elements your survey must have.
- The 4 elements you survey must never have.
- The 4 ways to drive short term sales with customer feedback.